Who in your life knows you’re “racist” ?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I'm becoming less openly racist because I've been extremely reckless in the past with my racism, especially when I was drinking a lot. I got away with being openly racist without any negative consequences and it seems like that can't go on forever. I deactivated my Facebook like 2 years ago rather than comb through ten years of pseudo racist posting. I don't interact with many people these days but I'll hide my power level with all new people. The ones I've known for years already know and accept it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I'm becoming less openly racist because I've been extremely reckless in the past with my racism, especially when I was drinking a lot. I got away with being openly racist without any negative consequences and it seems like that can't go on forever. I deactivated my Facebook like 2 years ago rather than comb through ten years of pseudo racist posting. I don't interact with many people these days but I'll hide my power level with all new people. The ones I've known for years already know and accept it.
Make a new Twitter, start drinking again (preferably heavier than ever), start tweeting angrily about F/N’s, and then you can enjoy some newfound success.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Just make some more stupid ass polls about Anthony being a drunk while you suck nigger cock then, genius.

I never made a poll about Anthony being drunk.
And I will not copy your all time favorite hobby of sucking nigger dick.
But good on you for referring to me by my proper title: "genius," you fucking faggot.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
NIGGER!

preview-full-TFDaUv7_1024x1024.jpg

LOOK!

maxresdefault.jpg

I POSTED IT AGAIN!