• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who do you think is/was the most mentally ill of the trio?

Three faggots

• Opie - thinks he could've been a model, neurotic, insecure, unfunny (has a family though)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • The Worm - lonely recluse, tranny obsessed, does wacky characters at 50 years old

Votes: 42 53.2%
  • Nana - alcoholic, repressed homo, pedo, nigger obsessed, moved away from NY because....??

Votes: 35 44.3%

• Total voters

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Norton flew an HIV positive male hooker to Canada to try to marry him. Then had a mental breakdown when the person informed him that their relationship was not "husband and wife" but "prostitute and client". The reason Norton had to fly Viking Prince Alan to Canada, and not New York, is that he likely is on a no entry list to the United States due to being HIV positive. Which also is why Norton was taking PREP, an HIV medication, and announcing it publicly on Joe Rogan.

The vibrating eggs, self cutting girl, mommy's shoes, and Sue Lightning stuff is like 9/10 grotesque. Norton is like a 25/10 in terms of his degeneracy. Hitting new levels that would not have been possible in society a mere decade ago.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Norton flew an HIV positive male hooker to Canada to try to marry him. Then had a mental breakdown when the person informed him that their relationship was not "husband and wife" but "prostitute and client". The reason Norton had to fly Viking Prince Alan to Canada, and not New York, is that he likely is on a no entry list to the United States due to being HIV positive. Which also is why Norton was taking PREP, an HIV medication, and announcing it publicly on Joe Rogan.

The vibrating eggs, self cutting girl, mommy's shoes, and Sue Lightning stuff is like 9/10 grotesque. Norton is like a 25/10 in terms of his degeneracy. Hitting new levels that would not have been possible in society a mere decade ago.

You make a compelling case. Jimmy is definitely the worst. Nana is ghoulish in her own ways but I can't see her actually taking HIV medication due to being fucked in the ass by a tranny, let alone announcing it on the biggest podcast in the world.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
I say Anthony. Jim is fucking disgusting but at least its clear cut, he's a degenerate who throws bitch fits when he doesn't get his way. Ant I don't understand. Non-stop tweeting, seeking out reasons to get angry at blacks and engaging in screaming matches but at the same time gets terrified when he sees two people arguing, not visiting his dying mother, hitting on his cousin, his inability to tell women they're overstepping their boundaries. He's so fucking dysfunctional, I don't know how he made it this far.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
I say Anthony. Jim is fucking disgusting but at least its clear cut, he's a degenerate who throws bitch fits when he doesn't get his way. Ant I don't understand. Non-stop tweeting, seeking out reasons to get angry at blacks and engaging in screaming matches but at the same time gets terrified when he sees two people arguing, not visiting his dying mother, hitting on his cousin, his inability to tell women they're overstepping their boundaries. He's so fucking dysfunctional, I don't know how he made it this far.
I agree. Nana is the most nuts, and I'm saying that as someone who hates Norton more. How many twitter accounts has he used to ban evade? It has to be in the three digits at least, his addiction to social media has literally destroyed everything in his life.

Also he has learned absolutely nothing from his mistakes. His recent meltdown about niggers was almost exactly the same as the one that lost him his job at Sirius.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

Equal levels of self-delusion. Ozzy's biggest autograph-seeking tranny chaser vs. Nana the self-hating nigger faggot alcoholic.

Jimmy actually does PrEp and prep for his 'craft' (double PrEp, sockcucka) where once Nana got nigger rich, he traded prep for being a drunk nigger.

Tough one, man.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
How many twitter accounts has he used to ban evade? It has to be in the three digits at least, his addiction to social media has literally destroyed everything in his life.

Also don't forget that getting his original Twitter account back is currently the most important thing in his life. He'd do fucking anything to get that back, and why? Literally just because he has more followers on there and wants to feel like he's still the 2008 Anthony again. Mentally ill old fuck.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
You make a compelling case. Jimmy is definitely the worst. Nana is ghoulish in her own ways but I can't see her actually taking HIV medication due to being fucked in the ass by a tranny, let alone announcing it on the biggest podcast in the world.
Arguably AntH is even worse. Publicly grooming underage girls:

AfqQyy0.png

ApologyGirl:

OFaVFLk.png

The other one, a 14-year-old troubled girl*, he secretly sent expensive gifts (macbook) and texted with during the show. When questioned, he claimed she was his niece and later claimed he was just "helping her".
*catfish

This is not just reprehensible, but extremely irresponsible behavior. If a serious media outlet did an exposé on him, no doubt he would have lost his multi-million dollar job.

Mr Ass

Its a tough one man......

Jimmy is gay and likes being fucked in the ass by trannies (men). He likes being shit and pissed on. Fakes being an alcoholic. His stupid characters that he still does.

Nana hates blacks (himself). She is a pedo. Nana's girlfriends (beards) always looked like 15 year olds besides Jill. She is obsessed with Twitter and lost her job because of it.

Opie is a liar. You cannot believe anything he has every said. He cannot admit that he sucked at radio without Nana. Lost job because he couldn't stop trying to make a viral video in his 50s.

------------------

Opie is definitely 3rd.

Could go either way but...

Nana 2nd

Jimmy 1st

G

Not to mention the fact that Norton funded his date with this man lady Viking gold digger with money he stole from his fans. I still clicked Nana out of habit though.

Jim, and it's not even close.

The Opester is just a thin skinned bitch. Most yuppies are, he just found himself in a position to really expose himself. Same with AnthH; dude is pure American white trash through and through, racial sentiments, degenerate sexual proclivities and all.

Jim is as fucked up as one can possibly be. There's a good chance if he grew up in the 90's with "wild west" internet, he would have ended up an early YouTube lolcow.

Arguably AntH is even worse. Publicly grooming underage girls:

AfqQyy0.png

ApologyGirl:

OFaVFLk.png

The other one, a 14-year-old troubled girl*, he secretly sent expensive gifts (macbook) and texted with during the show. When questioned, he claimed she was his niece and later claimed he was just "helping her".
*catfish

This is not just reprehensible, but extremely irresponsible behavior. If a serious media outlet did an exposé on him, no doubt he would have lost his multi-million dollar job.

He’s currently doing it too. There’s a female who calls into his show now. Not sure how old she is but her voice sounds very young. He likes asking her some very leading questions and last time she was on he was asking what she likes to drink. He’s planning how he’s going to sneak a roofie in whenever he convinces her to come over.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
I'm surprised I was the first one who voted this way. Ant and Jimmy are absolute fucking messes, don't get me wrong, but Norton is super high functioning, as he can be chameleon, both in corporate environments and weird subcultures. Ant is a narcissist who has lost his grip on reality the first time someone on MySpace or PalTalk told him he's right, and can't face reality without alcohol, but he's been able to build a very niche life for himself where that doesn't matter.

Opie has made one connection in 30 years that has lasted, (his wife) and he paid for it. He is the man on the outside, perpetually, desperately wanting to be liked or feared, while failing to understand what causes people to feel those things at a raw human level. From his "rollerskating buds" to shitting creepshots, at no moment, did Opie for a second, reflect on just how outside the norm his behavior is, nor did it follow any internal logic.