• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who did this?

G

The raskal's gambit...

If you take credit, and Big Wyz is in a good mood...you may get reward. BUT:
If you take credit, and Big Wyz is in a not so good mood...you may get punishment.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
No matter what you say it is a skill to fuck this boxy bitch and get and maintain and erection. She's what I think of to slow down the "hurry up" in my current 2 speeds of hurry up or stall. So it is a skill at 42 to go back to that well regularly, but we know he doesn't in reality.
No retahd I have a pension, I have multiple properties, my wife works, and I wasn't born poor. Get this, people do 30 years at some jobs and leave with like 5/8ths and they get more come social security at 62-67.

You're a fat fuck, who are you kidding. Half the place is in their 30's with no readily apparent breaks to attend work. I have no clue where you are, but if you're in North America what the fuck are you doing here messaging me now? Me I get up at 7AM tomorrow to take the kids to school at like 8:45, because I'm retired and old. Then I'll pack for my boys and I to go away Friday, what's your excuse? Obese shut-in? I'm really thinking there are more of those Fonner guys here.

The whole basis of this is your stupid club that validates you, you think now imperils you, clearly we'd have to kill if these were capital crimes because you're a major liability with that kind of derangement..

I will literally give you the last word, since you're living in multiple layered delusions at this point. All the conflict on keeping up the white nationalist image while cavorting with niggers and mourning jews around here is breaking your psyche. Take a break, go knit some LA vacation Pat thing and come back refreshed