• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who Are We More Obsessed With: Danny or Patrick?

Who are we more obsessed with?

• Total voters
Forum Clout
I feel like Pat became this kind of DSP/WingsofRedemption type figure where people harp on him "because he's an epic lolcow!", just because he has a history of being fucked with, he must continued to be fucked with. Toobie onist witchu, I don't think I've laughed at anything piggy's done in ages. He just gets fucked with because people used to fuck with him, so we have to still fuck with him.

Danny 100% antagonizes us and thinks it's pissing us off, making it more amusing for me. I know when I see a Dovid post, something good is happening. Someone is sperging out bigly and loffs are on the way.

I'm not sure who we are more obsessed with, but I know which one is funnier.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I feel like Pat became this kind of DSP/WingsofRedemption type figure where people harp on him "because he's an epic lolcow!", just because he has a history of being fucked with, he must continued to be fucked with. Toobie onist witchu, I don't think I've laughed at anything piggy's done in ages. He just gets fucked with because people used to fuck with him, so we have to still fuck with him.

Well DSP and Wings are more or less harmless... stupid and lazy, but I don't think deserving of the wrath people have for them.
Piggy is unique because he's been doing the Sideshow Bob rake thing for, what, 4-5 years now? He keeps reengaging, keeps involving the law, keeps sperging and uploading every time he's SWATed. The novelty is not so much from "what new thing is Patrick gonna do this week?" as "he has learned absolutely nothing in this amount of time. Watch me bringing up niggerbaby pepperoni and- yep, he took the bait again." Even though I don't actively participate in the Patrick board, it's funny as an endurance test.

Danny is similarly samey with the join, spread same bits of gossip, cry, leave, repeat. It's funny to see just how much abuse he'll swallow because we're the last vestige of relevance or even """friendship""" for him.

Two sides of the same shekel.

Forum Clout
Danny does have good points:

1. Nana almost died and, most likely, will pass away within a year.
2. Jim Norton married a man... genuinely.
3. Beavis and that other little cat are dead. Both were most likely murdered by Missy Muscles.

With all that going on, all I see is Dovid post after Dovid post. I gotta say it appears that some of you are super obsessed with him.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
As a confirmed Patposting faggot it is long dead. Owen has never seen a drought this long. Danny is feistier than ever, Jim has finally given in to the kind of Swedish girl who has been talking to people they shouldn’t have been. Joe Schmo’s gravy train is coming to an end.

Oh and Jackie btw…

Bumley

Forum Clout
I started listening to OnA in 2009. I was on the subreddit from 2010-11 until it got closed. The Patrick shit was weird then and still is. I still have no idea who he is or what he does. Danny was/is annoying as fuck but at least he's recognizable.

All that being said, Falcone is the most interesting character to emerge from that universe. I've actually googled him semi-regularly through the years. If that counts as obsessed, call me Ricardo Lopez.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
it appears that some of you are super obsessed with him.

1699240455125.png

Are you sure you're not a danny alt?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Danny does have good points:

1. Nana almost died and, most likely, will pass away within a year.
2. Jim Norton married a man... genuinely.
3. Beavis and that other little cat are dead. Both were most likely murdered by Missy Muscles.

With all that going on, all I see is Dovid post after Dovid post. I gotta say it appears that some of you are super obsessed with him.
I didn't know Beavis died.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
I started listening to OnA in 2009. I was on the subreddit from 2010-11 until it got closed. The Patrick shit was weird then and still is. I still have no idea who he is or what he does. Danny was/is annoying as fuck but at least he's recognizable.

All that being said, Falcone is the most interesting character to emerge from that universe. I've actually googled him semi-regularly through the years. If that counts as obsessed, call me Ricardo Lopez.
Is it true that he got fired from XM this year?