White Women...

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I remember seeing a video right after Hillary lost the election of some dumb bitch sticking her fingers down her throat and puking all over herself in public while she cried hysterically as some sort of protest.

Like, yeah, you're really making a difference, sticking it to the patriarchy and proving that THEY are the crazy ones. Not the woman purposely throwing up all over herself on the sidewalk while people are recording.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
I remember seeing a video right after Hillary lost the election of some dumb bitch sticking her fingers down her throat and puking all over herself in public while she cried hysterically as some sort of protest.

Like, yeah, you're really making a difference, sticking it to the patriarchy and proving that THEY are the crazy ones. Not the woman purposely throwing up all over herself on the sidewalk while people are recording.
The biggest cultural impact her protest had was likely just a bunch of Japanese dudes jacking off to the footage.

Stent

black suit and a smile
Turned up in stiletto high heels to strip because she's not a whore.

She's not going to convince anyone in those weird mega-churches but I'd like her to keep trying.