• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

White men marching on

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I've never seen a Black Israelite in person, but it is hilarious they are the only group allowed to shout hate like that in public. All the "punch Nazi" Antifa types who would throw shit and shout at far right white people are too scared to do anything but whine.

I dare say they are my favorite Negros.

DMAN

New York City
The first year anniversary of 911 I was in elementary school. They were making a somber announcement that was very sentimental. They asked all the students to stand. I decided that group think is for fags and remained seated and thought about pussy. The only other kid to sit was a black boy who was sleepy. My teacher stomped right passed me and started screaming at the black kid and threw his bag off his desk. He cried. No one said a word to me.

What other times did the white man March on ?

This is what I live through anytime the /pol/ wing of this forum rib simps for some fat chinese bitch larping as a housewife, or a monkeypox jogger. Nice low effort meme repost, stupids.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
This is what I live through anytime the /pol/ wing of this forum rib simps for some fat chinese bitch larping as a housewife, or a monkeypox jogger. Nice low effort meme repost, stupids.
Yeah I know dude. But I fuck with bam heavy

DMAN

New York City
lol how did you know about this? Have you been lurking?

I searched "boomia" to understand why people were talking about him being doxxed. I'm so glad I wasn't here for that humiliating forum podcast bullshit, it was literally Discord tranny behavior, begging to be on a podcast and then days later they're doxxing each other.

Forum sub-lebrities are 1 order of magnitude below moderator jannies.

You surely ain't accusing him lurking and harassing his enemies under a alternative account?

1. Nobody on this boomer site is good enough to be my enemy.

2. I have never used an alt.

I also don't recognize your shitty unfunny new user name, so congratulations on having an alt yourself, stupid.

Can you explain why it's always the faggots under 1,000 different accounts who try to dump the "alt" meme on me? (1 of like 5 people who kept their o.g. subreddit username)

I don't even understand why someone would register a 2nd account on a website with 50 people max. Not a single one of them are even slightly amusing. You have to be bipolar or schizo to think you need a second name.

What are you protecting yourself from when you wipe your accounts and make new names constantly? Are you really that afraid that your tame one liners about dead radio shows will be traced back to you? Your life is not that important

Last edited:

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
I searched "boomia" to understand why people were talking about him being doxxed. I'm so glad I wasn't here for that humiliating forum podcast bullshit, it was literally Discord tranny behavior, begging to be on a podcast and then days later they're doxxing each other.

I also don't recognize your shitty unfunny new user name, so congratulations on having an alt yourself, stupid.

Can you explain why it's always the faggots under 1,000 different accounts who try to dump the "alt" meme on me? (1 of like 5 people who kept their o.g. subreddit username)

I don't even understand why someone would register a 2nd account on a website with 50 people max. Not a single one of them are even slightly amusing. You have to be bipolar or schizo to think you need a second name.

What are you protecting yourself from when you wipe your accounts and make new names constantly? Are you really that afraid that your tame one liners about dead radio shows will be traced back to you? Your life is not that important
That's brutally honest shitttteee

Why come you don't shit on the other fella that accused you first

G

cumiapoodle sounds Puerto Rican

Really pounded that guy...

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣

To be a complete faggot, I missed you Dre. Always pretty accurate with your autism. Love ya miss ya.