• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whistleblower

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Pat/Jackie/Mossad/UN Blue Helmets reading this thread.

I have 100% unverifiable proof that John Gibney is Quasi. I demand immunity for any crimes past and future and I'll give you everything. I'll even throw in any info I can find about Dan Mullet who has been hiding in plain sight as Dan Mullen and thinking he was clever changing one letter in his name. (He actually has 6 sinks and said 5 to throw you off when searching the NSDB (national sink database for non security clearance people))

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Rick would never grant one person immunity. All stalkers to jail forever, him to jail for never.
But I need it. Look at this totally real, and not made up, text message I found after I made this thread. Literally shaking RN and the fear pudding won't stop. This is 100% proof that the whole family is here. (it's not real but dont tell Jackie)

Screenshot_20230826_094124_Chat.jpg

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
But I need it. Look at this totally real, and not made up, text message I found after I made this thread. Literally shaking RN and the fear pudding won't stop. This is 100% proof that the whole family is here. (it's not real but dont tell Jackie)

View attachment 145670
Put Rick on trial in The Hague for crimes against metabolism

G

But I need it. Look at this totally real, and not made up, text message I found after I made this thread. Literally shaking RN and the fear pudding won't stop. This is 100% proof that the whole family is here. [SIZE=9px](it's not real but dont tell Jackie)

View attachment 145670[/SIZE]

If you think about it he said he gave out his ID to the twitter janitors like 400 times if I'm remembering correctly. Aren't those janitors from like India or Bangladesh or something? Is he just sending his private information out hundreds of times a year to random foreigners? lol that's the stupidest fucking thing I ever heard.

"please sir do the needful and send me copy of all personal information then we will let you back in the pigpen" - Bahmudhi Rajani, master scammer