While Fat is at DorkCon...

G

What's Niki's choice of adultery this week? Is it Jen Huber and just an intimate, sweaty, cunt juice sodden scissorfest? Or is it a more impersonal marathon with the negros next door, lots of unnecessary commentary in ebonics as they break wind in her eager holes? Or will she go for the surf and turf?

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
What's Niki's choice of adultery this week? Is it Jen Huber and just an intimate, sweaty, cunt juice sodden scissorfest? Or is it a more impersonal marathon with the negros next door, lots of unnecessary commentary in ebonics as they break wind in her eager holes? Or will she go for the surf and turf?
My guess is the spick that put up the backwards fence on purpose so he could come back.

Tyrone and the homeboys are already warming up:

blackhump3.gif

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
The older pics of Nikki are kinda cute.

I don’t know why but I’m into plain Jane type girls, like Anne from arrested development. I find them more attractive than hot girls. She fits that mould, or she did. She looks haggard and fat with stringy old lady hair now. Pat has drained her of her essence.

G

The older pics of Nikki are kinda cute.

I don’t know why but I’m into plain Jane type girls, like Anne from arrested development. I find them more attractive than hot girls. She fits that mould, or she did. She looks haggard and fat with stringy old lady hair now. Pat has drained her of her essence.
You are tricked by her youth in those pics and the benefit of seeing her current state. She is legitametly odd looking: big round goofy ears and a pineapple-shaped monkey skull + beedy eyes too close together and a long gonzo nose. Not to mention her androgynous anatomy (wider at the shoulders than the hips).

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
You are tricked by her youth in those pics and the benefit of seeing her current state. She is legitametly odd looking: big round goofy ears and a pineapple-shaped monkey skull + beedy eyes too close together and a long gonzo nose. Not to mention her androgynous anatomy (wider at the shoulders than the hips).
Jewess

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
She's aimlessly roaming random creeks and puddles looking for frogs...frumpy bitch

View attachment 57960
I thought yoga pants were meant to properly shape a woman’s ass which is why they all wear them. The material acts as like a wonderbra for your rump, pushing the fat up and offering support while constricting excess adipose in the legs. This is just fucking sad… her left butt cheek is like a deflated balloon and the right one is like whattya want from me? That is the sorriest looking yoga pants ass I’ve ever seen. And on top of it her hips are just non existent. When you throw the helmet into the mix I would easily believe as a passerby that this was a Down syndrome male on a class field trip staring emptily at its own reflection and waiting for the para educator to come help open his Hi C ecto cooler