• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

While baby bro was at home gutting his network, Swashbucklin' Joe was sailing around the world and getting PAID to do it 🎸

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
β€Ž
β€Ž
A "W" for Brotha Joe, certainly.

Additionally, I'm sure he played for way more people than 🐜 broadcasted to in the past 4 months.

Also, Brotha Joe is the first Cumia to set foot on European soil since their original ancestor came up from North Africa to hitch a ride in Palermo on a ship bound for πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Pretty epic Q2 for Joe 😎

satanssockpuppet

β€Ž
β€Ž
So he's more or less waddling his way home as we speak, eh? Imagine the spectacle when he finally lumbers back home. Making a huge show out of taking a shit, eating, flopping on his couch, making all kinds of grunting and sighing noises, and never shutting up about how different things were at sea. The ol' family is in for a tough, tough few weeks.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
β€Ž
So he's more or less waddling his way home as we speak, eh? Imagine the spectacle when he finally lumbers back home. Making a huge show out of taking a shit, eating, flopping on his couch, making all kinds of grunting and sighing noises, and never shutting up about how different things were at sea. The ol' family is in for a tough, tough few weeks.
hope Layla's boyfriend drops loads on Moo's pillows

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Surprised there hasnt been any posts by joe about freedom and getting discharged. I wonder if that crowdstrike fuck up delayed him leaving the UK.