• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Which would feel better?

Which would feel better?

• Human penis in female vagina

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Horse penis in horse vagina

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Human penis in horse vagina

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Horse penis in human vagina

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I was up at 4am, angry at Jews. But eventually started thinking about how good it must feel for a horse, with all its cock surface, to plunge deep into a horse pussy, with all that pussy surface. As I've only experienced human-to-human and human-to-slampig varieties of intercourse, I can only imagine that we as a species are missing out on what could be the best mammalian sex out there. Thoughts?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
it was videos of girls on all fours getting fucked by dogs. when i confronted him about it he was like see this is proof white people are sick and proceeded to open every single video and point out that the girl was white.
Ya its only white people who do sick perverted shit. Now let Dr Abdulu finish his female clitoral circumcision and and the pack of Arabs raping that woman finish up and then well talk about it. Also, I believe cumias FBI stats proved that more blacks rape their own family members than whites too. Fuck your ex-rapist, dog-fucking-loving boyfriend. They were all Jews taking advantage of drug addicted brainwashed retard white girls in the videos anyways.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Ya its only white people who do sick perverted shit. Now let Dr Abdulu finish his female clitoral circumcision and and the pack of Arabs raping that woman finish up and then well talk about it. Also, I believe cumias FBI stats proved that more blacks rape their own family members than whites too. Fuck your ex-rapist, dog-fucking-loving boyfriend. They were all Jews taking advantage of drug addicted brainwashed retard white girls in the videos anyways.
yeah fuck him. he beat the shit out of me. i don't see white people as more nasty but definitely men as a whole

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
it was videos of girls on all fours getting fucked by dogs. when i confronted him about it he was like see this is proof white people are sick and proceeded to open every single video and point out that the girl was white.
That’s fucking hilarious. his retarded off the top of the head lie. To make it seem like he wasn’t a sick degenerate and just a racist. Has actually brought some solidarity between myself and male niggers.
End of the day we’re all trying to watch a white woman fuck a dog and if cornered we will blame another ethnicity.
women are the problem.

G

yeah fuck him. he beat the shit out of me. i don't see white people as more nasty but definitely men as a whole
Just so you know I think most men are reeeeally disgusting and I dont relate to them at all!

Oooh I see on your profile youre a gamer? Tis an awesome thing to see!

Add me on ps4 if you want m'lady.

I always hear that humans and dolphins are the only two species that even enjoy sex. It boggles my mind because what else other than horniness would ever possess something to bump uglies.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
That’s fucking hilarious. his retarded off the top of the head lie. To make it seem like he wasn’t a sick degenerate and just a racist. Has actually brought some solidarity between myself and male niggers.
End of the day we’re all trying to watch a white woman fuck a dog and if cornered we will blame another ethnicity.
women are the problem.
This is how we'll all achieve racial harmony.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
I always hear that humans and dolphins are the only two species that even enjoy sex. It boggles my mind because what else other than horniness would ever possess something to bump uglies.
Screenshot_20211203-005008_Brave.jpg