which video game are you

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Meadowlark Lime
Whats your thing? My things sound effects. Heres a T-Rex

RAWWWWWWWWWR
That's my favourite part of one of the best commercials from the 90s. 1) nobody knows what a T Rex sounds like and 2) he doesn't even make a roaring sound, he's just like "HHHhhhHhHHNNNnnNNGgggGg"

My thing's burning myself with a lighter HHHHHHHHHHHHhhhHhHHNNNnnNnnNnNGGGGGG!!

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Untitled.png

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
That's my favourite part of one of the best commercials from the 90s. 1) nobody knows what a T Rex sounds like and 2) he doesn't even make a roaring sound, he's just like "HHHhhhHhHHNNNnnNNGgggGg"

My thing's burning myself with a lighter HHHHHHHHHHHHhhhHhHHNNNnnNnnNnNGGGGGG!!
hahahaha little retard. He's in that hallway screaming. Holy fuck dude, I just remembered something. I tripped on acid once right, I looked into a portrait on the wall, and I hallucinated about that hallway from the commercial, but with a real t-rex walking towards me, getting real close, turning its head, the "camera" would zoom into its eye, and the hallway trip would restart. Went on for an hour. I didnt realize it was the scene from that goddamn commercial until now.

I also liked the Adult Learning Center commercial, it was a frequent best-of with me and my pals when we were young. "Is-Is-Island"

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Meadowlark Lime
hahahaha little retard. He's in that hallway screaming. Holy fuck dude, I just remembered something. I tripped on acid once right, I looked into a portrait on the wall, and I hallucinated about that hallway from the commercial, but with a real t-rex walking towards me, getting real close, turning its head, the "camera" would zoom into its eye, and the hallway trip would restart. Went on for an hour. I didnt realize it was the scene from that goddamn commercial until now.

I also liked the Adult Learning Center commercial, it was a frequent best-of with me and my pals when we were young. "Is-Is-Island"
Do you remember the "people think I eat too many chocolate bars and I don't wash my face" acne commercial?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

That commercial is why I always spell island correct.