• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Which Rick did Nick get tricked into thinking was the real one?

Forum Clout
I think it was sports Pat.

Nicky is the real sports fan, so he got an old brewers cap, turned it around and pretensed to love the Brew Crew, even though he only likes the beers and brats to the point of adding a layer of fat for the winter.

He was 100% that douche who would make exlcamations in the bar on every play. Erock pull up that gif of Pat celbraying a Brewers win...

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It was sci Fi nerd Rick. Don't forget he used a signed neil gaiman book to get her to sleep with him.
Pats such a retard. He was simping for her for a while. Thats not a "one night stand" like tries to make it sound.

1720473785800.png

1720473856258.png

1720473648927.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
View attachment 209768
What was mutually agreed to over 12 years? Not the antecedent of “it,” which presumably is “one night stand” [sic] because that only lasts…one night. He’s so fucking terrible at expressing himself.
You dont court a one night stand. You meet her and fuck the first night. Then never talk to her again. I can only imagine how thirsty and clingy he is to a girl he thinks he has a chance with. You can guarantee that he has to ply them with a lot of booze and its borderline rape these days. Of course Niki is a drunkard just like him and probably still needs to be shitfaced to have sex with him. Understandable.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Ugly people shouldn't be allowed to make everyone think about them having sex.

Rick at 43 years of age believes the act of sex involves cat ears and something going up his rectum.

Can you imagine how he did it when he was 17?
A young woman watching in bemused horror as Rick drops his farmer jeans sans underwear and angrily fists himself with style and gusto.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
View attachment 209768
What was mutually agreed to over 12 years? Not the antecedent of “it,” which presumably is “one night stand” [sic] because that only lasts…one night. He’s so fucking terrible at expressing himself.
A normal, not retarded person might say something like “It started as a one night stand, but grew into so much more” or some faggy shit like that.

But this guy hates women so much he can’t put her on equal footing. “Yeah I married her but she’s just a whore I banged one night.” This guy is a textbook example of narcissism.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
A normal, not retarded person might say something like “It started as a one night stand, but grew into so much more” or some faggy shit like that.

But this guy hates women so much he can’t put her on equal footing. “Yeah I married her but she’s just a whore I banged one night.” This guy is a textbook example of narcissism.
I always took it as part of his personal mythology, similar to the stealthygeek identity.

"She just wanted me for my body, but discovered that I was so good at sex and so smart and talented that she hopped on board the Tomlinson Train for twelve years and counting, stlaker. Enjoy prison."