• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Which one of you sent Chrissie Mare fanmail?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
mare fanmail.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I like it when she's on Real Ass Podcast. Not because she's ever said anything funny, but because Luis and Zac team up and make fun of her and the other guest usually gets in on it too. She gets visibly offended and stymied by shit all the time. Like more so than any female comic they have on. They pretty much call her a fake grifter, then they'll make a Chrissie hates niggers, but she fucks them joke. Luis also goes back and forth between sexually harassing her and calling her ugly right to her face and she gets extremely uncomfortable. She's speechless like 60% of the time. I've noticed that any time the capitol "insurrection" shit is brought up, Luis and Big Jay always throw in "Chrissie Mayr was there." I don't think a lot of comics think too highly of her.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
I like it when she's on Real Ass Podcast. Not because she's ever said anything funny, but because Luis and Zac team up and make fun of her and the other guest usually gets in on it too. She gets visibly offended and stymied by shit all the time. Like more so than any female comic they have on. They pretty much call her a fake grifter, then they'll make a Chrissie hates niggers, but she fucks them joke. Luis also goes back and forth between sexually harassing her and calling her ugly right to her face and she gets extremely uncomfortable. She's speechless like 60% of the time. I've noticed that any time the capitol "insurrection" shit is brought up, Luis and Big Jay always throw in "Chrissie Mayr was there." I don't think a lot of comics think too highly of her.
They really just lurk here and steal all our shit, fucking unoriginal faggots

For what it’s worth I’m not too keen on her, either

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I think she was doing orange man bad in 2019 then realized there's market in right wing grift

Shouldn't feel too bad for the people giving her money tho

Why would they? She'd be trying to rub elbows with them for like a decade before AntH brought her on board and Comicsgate gave her a bottomless ocean on autists to grift.

This silly bitch is still making Frosk jokes. Remember Frosk?! From getting mouthy on some dipshit nerd channel, a fucking year ago?!

What's that? You don't? Well there you go...