• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Which one of you did this?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Holy shit, please tell me that this is one of you doing a bit:

dumb faggots 1.png

dumb faggots 2.png

dumb faggots 3.png

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
There are people on this board that will defend Sam Roberts because he gets to watch wrestling and talk on the radio (to nobody)and say he "gets to do what he wants to which in enviable". Nana does exactly what she wants, talk into a microphone to no one, drink all day and tweet racist shit without getting fired yet the mongoloids on this board never act envious of Ol Nana like they do Sam. I've read a lot of things here that I question but ever saying one positive thing about Sam from any perspective is not something I thought I would ever see. I can't imagine the absolute horror that your life has to be to be jealous of Sam Roberts

G

There are people on this board that will defend Sam Roberts because he gets to watch wrestling and talk on the radio (to nobody)and say he "gets to do what he wants to which in enviable". Nana does exactly what she wants, talk into a microphone to no one, drink all day and tweet racist shit without getting fired yet the mongoloids on this board never act envious of Ol Nana like they do Sam. I've read a lot of things here that I question but ever saying one positive thing about Sam from any perspective is not something I thought I would ever see. I can't imagine the absolute horror that your life has to be to be jealous of Sam Roberts
I’ve never hidden the fact that I actually like Sam. But even I can’t listen to that show. I will say it’s probably better than most of the crap radio that’s out there but that’s not saying much. It’s just not a good show.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I'd say it's an undeniable fact that Sam is pretty the only person in the Onaverse who "won", i.e. being in a better place now than he was 5 or 10 or 15 years ago, but that's more of an indictment of the others than it is praise of him.

The only thing Sam is remotely good at was being a sarcastic shit-stirrer in the old days of the show. He absolutely stinks at anything else he's ever attempted, to an almost shocking degree. That only helps to make it that more puzzling that he's managed to climb up in that business, but the simple answer to that question is that his peers were that much more stupid and lazy. Sam seems to possess the common sense and work ethic that you'd expect in any normal person, which means he was well-placed to outlast and outmaneuver the complete dolts and fuckups that surrounded him in that fawkin business.

Jenna

You should take a day off
The only thing Sam is remotely good at was being a sarcastic shit-stirrer in the old days of the show. He absolutely stinks at anything else he's ever attempted, to an almost shocking degree. That only helps to make it that more puzzling that he's managed to climb up in that business, but the simple answer to that question is that his peers were that much more stupid and lazy. Sam seems to possess the common sense and work ethic that you'd expect in any normal person, which means he was well-placed to outlast and outmaneuver the complete dolts and fuckups that surrounded him in that fawkin business.

He was also good at feeding lines to Bobo, Lady Di, Intern David, etc. It's just that is a very, very specific skill to have.

He did a lot of shit with the goal of getting on-air as much as possible. Being the Jocktober Guy got him on the radio. Tard wrangling got him on the radio. Interning for Scorch got him on the radio. Masterminding staff drama got him on the radio.

Well he got on the radio, the show is now basically his... and it's all dumb wrestling talk with bored Jimmy.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Well he got on the radio, the show is now basically his... and it's all dumb wrestling talk with bored Jimmy.
It seems even the posters there don’t even like Jim. He comes off like he doesn’t want to be there. But what else has he got? Chip podcast? It would poetically hilarious to see Sam try to weasel Jim out of his spot and completely take over. Might be worth keeping the show going just to see that.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
I'd say it's an undeniable fact that Sam is pretty the only person in the Onaverse who "won", i.e. being in a better place now than he was 5 or 10 or 15 years ago, but that's more of an indictment of the others than it is praise of him.

Point taken but literally all Sam did was toe the line which is why we have zero mainstream comedy these days. The black hole of entertainment that we're in is due to reruns and lack of creativity. Sam is literally worthless in the field he's in without legacy, he's the worthless actor in the remake of movies that were onced loved