Which alter ego discovery made you laugh harder?

Cow or pig?

• Total voters

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
It's a tough one man...

ECu7djcXUAAA1w3.png

I'll say this, they're both fucking deluded fat dimwits.

Pat, easily. Joe is a buffoon, but he wasn't lying about playing music. Pat's thing was way out there. And him accidentally blowing his own cover by probably being drunk
Solid argument Brotherman. My only point for Joe is that his thought process was clearly "who are the two coolest guys in the history" and combined James Bond with Hugh Hefner.

HR@PaneraBread

Kiss semen, loser!
This one is way better. James Hefner was a sideways move to avoid having gigs cancelled. It was extremely funny but it's an alter ego for what he already did. Plus artists have new pseudonyms all the time.

Torque Wheeler is a guy scamming people into thinking he has years of experience doing something that is, at best, a passing interest. It's a complete lateral move into a poorly thought out side-hustle because the main career is on the downslide. How do you claim you have been doing something for years when you have an army of people documenting your every stupid online move?
My only point for Joe is that his thought process was clearly "who are the two coolest guys in the history" and combined James Bond with Hugh Hefner.

Pat thought up a Bob the Builder style car repair service by combining torque and wheels. Aces beat kings

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
James Hefner will always be hilarious, just Rick has such a level of retardedness and hatred, when he does shit like this it matches in faawkin loffs. Dan should be sending Rick an Amazon gift card for this. Or maybe some posters can expect the knock and this was all apart of his plan……
If only there was a podcast where he could make the big reveal.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Solid argument Brotherman. My only point for Joe is that his thought process was clearly "who are the two coolest guys in the history" and combined James Bond with Hugh Hefner.
Torque Wheeler sounds like something a child came up with. It's just two random car words put together. "my name is Engine Tailpiper, you wouldn't get it, it's a car thing"

G

It’s hard because they both really personify why each of them are tremendous lol cows.

James Hefner = combining the names of James Bond and Hugh Hefner, two Cool Guys, but ending up sounding like a bumbling moron (with Hefner being an inadvertent cow reference)

Torque Wheeler = professional author trying to come up with a cool guy car name, but lacking any creativity or cleverness and picking something you’d see in a capeshit movie for 7 year olds. This one is funnier because Pat always talks about how anonymity is for cowards

handsomeblue

I chose James Hefner because of how he created it from his sister's husband's name (Hugh Bond = James Bond Hugh Hefner) even though Torque got me good, but you can't deny the negative brilliance that goes into the bovine's schemes, Pat is autistic-retarded but Joe is profoundly retarded.

I chose James Hefner because of how he created it from his sister's husband's name (Hugh Bond = James Bond Hugh Hefner) even though Torque got me good, but you can't deny the negative brilliance that goes into the bovine's schemes, Pat is autistic-retarded but Joe is profoundly retarded.
Hugh Bond might have garbage taste in women, he rolled with the punches when Fez dubbed him "Fat Opie"