Where’s my Danforo invite?

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
Ive already been confirmed to be getting an honorary Danforo invitation and possible Mod privileges. So you guys better watch what you say around me. No offensive language, no scat, no homophobia, no niggers.
Will you take non-homophobic spics? I'm neither of those things I'm just asking for posterity.

Fawwwwwk I didn't get one either and go way back with Dan on that weird off shoot forum that had the live chat 24/7 where I would war with johnnyniggerfaggotcakes for trying to police our speech. A real Roe Cumia ova here just being forgotten.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Will you take non-homophobic spics? I'm neither of those things I'm just asking for posterity.
Thats a tough one man. Idk. So, your mother was killed?

08d71fa73eadc24b49df54782b0d8724.jpeg

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Ive already been confirmed to be getting an honorary Danforo invitation and possible Mod privileges. So you guys better watch what you say around me. No offensive language, no scat, no homophobia, no niggers.
Fawking bullshit! He literally declared that I was going to be a super mod during one of his streams, but then he grew a mustache and ghosted me...Dan, I know you're here, so WTF!