Where we @ w/ people that grammer bad?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
I dont know bitch, CAN you???

Screenshot_20220327-234314_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
G

@Child, you don't need to be hurtful, just trying to have a loff here.😞
bro im loffing along too, my own grammar is not all that. Wormkiller has this bit where he unironically correcTs brothamen's grammar, oh and he once made @Stent lose it with some false flag wrongfull bad grammar accusation...its hilarious trust me.

Edit: here [URL]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/wwawd-march-madness-forum-bracket-challange.11923/#post-250682[/URL]

Stent

swatchsticker
bro im loffing along too, my own grammar is not all that. Wormkiller has this bit where he unironically correcTs brothamen's grammar, oh and he once made @Stent lose it with some false flag wrongfull bad grammar accusation...its hilarious trust me.

Edit: here https://new.onaforums.net/threads/wwawd-march-madness-forum-bracket-challange.11923/#post-250682
I didn't lose it. I pointed out that he was trying to correct me for something I got right in the first place. I guess you missed that as well. Go back and read it again.

In this thread I'm pointing out that the OP used "grammer" in the title and not grammar as a joke. If you read the title he's clearly not being serious about grammar so why would I point it out seriously?

Nice try with the hate, though. sniff

G

I didn't lose it. I pointed out that he was trying to correct me for something I got right in the first place. I guess you missed that as well. Go back and read it again.

In this thread I'm pointing out that the OP used "grammer" in the title and not grammar as a joke. If you read the title he's clearly not being serious about grammar so why would I point it out seriously?

Nice try with the hate, though. sniff
Omg..et tu Stent . no hate intended bro... Wanna grape?

This is all a big misunderstanding, btw yes I get the thread...Wormkikler jumped the gun with correcting the record...my joke was like "oooh Wormkikler, he finally did make an ooopsi! Like I'm that petty. Bag Kim it didn't work, my bad.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
No deal, you stupid fucking hoo'er. I'm going to watch Assassination Classroom by myself.