Where we at with Trump praising Putin's Ukrainian aggression

G

I miss Trump. I know he's a self interested jew schill, but I've been getting killed financially since this demented retard took over. Stocks are shit and everything is double price. War in europe....such a dick. EU is total faggot he was right about that

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
This guy is a true leader. The world hates him because he doesn’t want fags fucking in the street or roving gangs of niggers changing the demographics of his country. So he’s killed off a few reporters? What has any news agency done in the last twenty years that was positive for the world?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
This guy is a true leader. The world hates him because he doesn’t want fags fucking in the street or roving gangs of niggers changing the demographics of his country. So he’s killed off a few reporters? What has any news agency done in the last twenty years that was positive for the world?

Isn't he a germ freak and has people pack his shit from the bowl whenever he uses a toilet

cardwell

He did? All I saw was this retarded take.

d4109b79ef0cb3d4.jpeg

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Isn't he a germ freak and has people pack his shit from the bowl whenever he uses a toilet
A relative of mine used to work for one of his golf courses. He supposedly doesn't like shaking strangers hands, so he'd just give them a c-note and be on his way. His driver would line the outside of his car with roped traffic cones regardless of where his car was parked. This was way before his election btw.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
A relative of mine used to work for one of his golf courses. He supposedly doesn't like shaking strangers hands, so he'd just give them a c-note and be on his way. His driver would line the outside of his car with roped traffic cones regardless of where his car was parked. This was way before his election btw.
I was talking about putin

Anyway it's pretty understandable to not want to shake hands with unwashed mass lots of em don't even wash after taking a pee and poo