• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with this Tranny Rocket Scientist?

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
82E54A1A-9D3B-40C6-8A83-49DD837730F7.jpeg

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
If she just lives her life and doesn't bother anyone I don't see the problem? I've never heard of her before so that probably means she's not a social media whore. That's good, right?

LiberalPussy

If she just lives her life and doesn't bother anyone I don't see the problem? I've never heard of her before so that probably means she's not a social media whore. That's good, right?
These things bother me for existing. The whole “HURR DURR THEY ARENT HURTING ANYONE!” Nonsense is the argument weak complacent people make. People said the same about fags and niggers too.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Seemed like a pretty smart guy. I really don’t care what you do. Just don’t tell me what to do and don’t tell me what to think. Fag never drew any attention to it so who gives a fuck?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I dont want it normalized, am I a monster for that?
Being fat (a choice for 99% of fat people) has been a part of society for thousands of years. It wasn’t “normalized” until very recently through movements orchestrated by corporations and the media. Even then, it’s peoples gut instincts to not want to be fat. This tranny isn’t trying to normalize anything. He just wants to dress like a girl and talk science. Weird, but who’s he hurting? You can explain to your children why you think it’s wrong or whatever. This is no different to “I don’t want to have to teach my children about this.” Or “I don’t like it therefore it shouldn’t exist.”. I don’t want to explain what “fuck” means to my kid, so it shouldn’t be allowed on television.