• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with this faggot?

G

[URL]https://mobile.twitter.com/jackmurphylive[/URL] To quote a great instigator: ‘He looks feisty’ Watching this alpha fake fag self destruct would provide some pretty great material for at least a few months.

His beard is try hard queer, he’s an admitted cuck, beefs with women in a not ironic way that isn’t hilariously sexist but really gay man style cunty. He’s an enormous faggot is the main bullet point that I’m attempting to make here.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

Breaker of Bucks (DMAN)
Forum Clout
https://mobile.twitter.com/jackmurphylive To quote a great instigator: ‘He looks feisty’ Watching this alpha fake fag self destruct would provide some pretty great material for at least a few months.

His beard is try hard queer, he’s an admitted cuck, beefs with women in a not ironic way that isn’t hilariously sexist but really gay man style cunty. He’s an enormous faggot is the main bullet point that I’m attempting to make here.
Also a fucking Jew. I hate him already

Snake

Forum Clout
We have built so many businesses in the LO I’ve lost count. We have one about to be valued at 9 figures. Yes. 9 figures. Drama rage merchants can gossip while we count our money and impact the universe. Cheerio, losers.

You need to have your wife fucked by other men.

G

Again with the fucking figures. It’s like Tranthony and Bitch Tits with the follower count. It really is the same person over and over in a different body. Of course he’s an ‘elf.’

G

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 1.04.58 PM.png

This guy is such a keyboard commando faggot. Nice beard, asshole.

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 1.07.07 PM.png

Trust Durham.