Where we at with the West Memphis Three?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Feel free to post links to sources making the case against them.
2BFBD68B-0A6D-4CEF-8B67-57464A395DBC.jpeg

G

I watched this a while back and it seemed like a clear case of police coercing a retard into a fake confession. The Bryer guy or whatever his name is was pretty fawwkin funny tho.

Whats the argument that the kids did it? I remember it being pretty clear it wasn't them ...but what do I know? Regular joe Not a Lawyer 16 dick.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Damien Echols told the investigators out of nowhere during an interview "I bet the killers made those kids drink their urine". They did not even prompt him he just blurted it out to one of them. The fact that there were suspected multiple killers had not been finalized yet Damien knew it was multiple killers. Later that week they would test the stomach contents of the dead kids and find urine in their stomachs. All three of the WM3 plead guilty and are convicted murderers.

WhereWeAt

Damien Echols told the investigators out of nowhere during an interview "I bet the killers made those kids drink their urine". They did not even prompt him he just blurted it out to one of them. The fact that there were suspected multiple killers had not been finalized yet Damien knew it was multiple killers. Later that week they would test the stomach contents of the dead kids and find urine in their stomachs. All three of the WM3 plead guilty and are convicted murderers.
OK, but Arkansas just let them go cause Hollywood told them to?

Didn't at least one of them have a solid alibi (a ticket to a wrestling show or concert)?

I haven't read anything recently about The West Memphis 3, but there is something to consider in all of this. These murders took place during "The Great Satanic Panic" which started in the mid 70s and went to around 1994. During this time, lots of Christian Radio Stations had guys like Bob Larson with women claiming to be "Baby Breeders" in Satanic Cults. Heavy Metal Bands, Dungeons & Dragons, Wiccans/Occultists, and of course angst-ridden suburban youth who read The Satanic Bible were all suspect. So many of these born-again types were making money off this moral panic. Echols and company were outcasts and seemed to be an easy target. It didn't help that he was outspoken about his love of Aleister Crowley and heavy metal. He certainly didn't endeavor himself to the people of West Memphis, which was deep in the Bible Belt.

G

I haven't read anything recently about The West Memphis 3, but there is something to consider in all of this. These murders took place during "The Great Satanic Panic" which started in the mid 70s and went to around 1994. During this time, lots of Christian Radio Stations had guys like Bob Larson with women claiming to be "Baby Breeders" in Satanic Cults. Heavy Metal Bands, Dungeons & Dragons, Wiccans/Occultists, and of course angst-ridden suburban youth who read The Satanic Bible were all suspect. So many of these born-again types were making money off this moral panic. Echols and company were outcasts and seemed to be an easy target. It didn't help that he was outspoken about his love of Aleister Crowley and heavy metal. He certainly didn't endeavor himself to the people of West Memphis, which was deep in the Bible Belt.
You literally just regurgitated the documentaries main talking point to paint those kids as innocent.

I would love to see an oppositional documentary on this case. The investigators still believe the kids did it.