where we at with the taking naps

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I ate a whole lot of lasagna and fell asleep on my couch at midday. Gotta tell ya, it is one of the more based things that can happen. Now I'm fawkin drinking beers and hoping that certain forum members wake up depressed and angry that they got fawkin pwned.

x0reMcmbW7VjhH69mw2lYmER1-gqNbmajmnEaMx08GE.jpg

G

Usually just can't do it but I'm on the last day of a Easter holiday with the wife and kids. Went for a walk by the sea, had a nice lunch, drove back to the house and slept from 3 p.m. to half past 4. Nice. Back to the real world tomorrow ffs.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I’ve been on a biphasic sleep schedule for the past couple months. I look and feel considerably worse for wear, but its the only way I can possibly function when having to wake up at 3:30 every morning.

G

Miss the days of working a gig where they had one person bathrooms. Could lock the door, sit on the john backwards, set an alarm for ten minutes and get a nice nap in disguised as taking a dump. A lot harder to pull off in a stall setup.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Miss the days of working a gig where they had one person bathrooms. Could lock the door, sit on the john backwards, set an alarm for ten minutes and get a nice nap in disguised as taking a dump. A lot harder to pull off in a stall setup.
I remember one of my old jobs had a sink/countertop in the bathroom that was just over 6 feet long and wide enough for a person. I would sleep up there everyday for 20 mins. Feet would just rest in the sink and I'd use the paper towel roll as a pillow. I remember falling asleep for over an hour once.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
I remember one of my old jobs had a sink/countertop in the bathroom that was just over 6 feet long and wide enough for a person. I would sleep up there everyday for 20 mins. Feet would just rest in the sink and I'd use the paper towel roll as a pillow. I remember falling asleep for over an hour once.
you're literally the mexican guy in a sombrero sitting by a cactus sleeping

Monk

ATIA OF THE JULII, I CALL FOR YOU TO SIT ON MY PENIS