• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with The Strokes?

chocolatehellhole

Im athletic and my aura is "Vampiric Domination"
Forum Clout
Used to like them til they became kiked
shutterstock_editorial_10553373af-e1581459116236.jpg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I haven't thought of them in almost 20 years. Like the fag above me said, they were good for the time. Surprised they fizzled out. The way they were talked about back then, they were going to bring rock music back. But they never could repeat that first album.

Funny that they tried to slum it out when they all met at a Swiss boarding school. 4 Car Garage Band, that was what we called them.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
First Impressions is a great album, then they progressively got worse with 1-2 tracks that still slapped, child. Now I can't even be bothered to listen to their newest album. I saw them live in NY and they put on a good show. The worst band I've seen play live was Cage the Elephant, the nigger cannot sing irl.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
First Impressions is a great album, then they progressively got worse with 1-2 tracks that still slapped, child. Now I can't even be bothered to listen to their newest album. I saw them live in NY and they put on a good show. The worst band I've seen play live was Cage the Elephant, the nigger cannot sing irl.

This song is fucking awful.
You need some Fugazi in your life.