• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the RPC Authority?

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
Forum Clout
It emerged after trannies and fags took over the SCP foundation. The takeover was covered by Metokur, whose video I have put at the bottom.

Here's a sample reading:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
The SCP shit is Reddit cosplay faggotry isn’t it? I watched a vidja on YouTube and that’s what it was. Faggots need to stop playing in pretend world.

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
Forum Clout
It was intended as collaborative fiction. Just stories about weird things, and a group tasked with dealing with them. Reddit is actually what killed it, with its SFWA-style faggotry. RPC came along as an attempt to be free from degeneracy.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It was intended as collaborative fiction. Just stories about weird things, and a group tasked with dealing with them. Reddit is actually what killed it, with its SFWA-style faggotry. RPC came along as an attempt to be free from degeneracy.
I stand by my last statement but I believe you. I think the last fiction I read (not school related) was the lord of the rings when I was 10. Not a big fan of that stuff. At least some people are coming along to fix tranny fags ruining ments for others. These degenerates need to quelled.