• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the new Alec Baldwin interview?

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Hollywood needs a purge.

What are those ridiculous bags under Baldwin's eyes? He did not have that mere months ago.
The best thing about these fucks getting old is the amount of fear and regret they experience as they are forced to accept their own mortality. As Plato wrote:

For let me tell you, Socrates,” he said, “that when a man begins to realize that he is going to die, he is filled with apprehensions and concern about matters that before did not occur to him. The tales that are told of the world below and how the men who have done wrong here must pay the penalty there, though he may have laughed them down hitherto, then begin to torture his soul with the doubt that there may be some truth in them. And apart from that the man himself either from the weakness of old age or possibly as being now nearer to the things beyond has a somewhat clearer view of them. Be that as it may, he is filled with doubt, surmises, and alarms and begins to reckon up and consider whether he has ever wronged anyone. Now he to whom the ledger of his life shows an account of many evil deeds starts up even from his dreams like children again and again in affright and his days are haunted by anticipations of worse to come. But on him who is conscious of no wrong that he has done a sweet hope ever attends and a goodly to be nurse of his old age, as Pindar too says. For a beautiful saying it is, Socrates, of the poet that when a man lives out his days in justice and piety, sweet companion with him, to cheer his heart and nurse his old age, accompanies
Hope, who chiefly rules the changeful mind of mortals.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
He said the gun fired, but he didn't pull the trigger, thus he's not responsible. This is almost the same as Kevin Spacy admitting he may have raped an underage boy, but he was drunk at the time and is now deciding to be open about being gay.

"Let's gloss over a tragedy and focus on me, people."

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
It makes sense. A typical Hollywood liberal has convinced himself that guns kill people, in the same style as the Waukesha attack, where a red self-driving SUV (imagine simping for blacks so much you unintentionally try to cuck the world out of advancements in technology lol) ran over and killed people if you believe the media's dishonest reporting. This is the natural end result of this type of infantilizing everything. It's the same logic of a toddler who runs and trips and says "the floor hurt me."

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
This is the natural end result of this type of infantilizing everything. It's the same logic of a toddler who runs and trips and says "the floor hurt me."
I hate that shit in Spanish. They use a reflexive verb for dropped, so instead of saying, "I dropped the glass" the literal translation is, "To me the glass fell". Spanish are a lot like toddlers, hence the afternoon naps and failed governments for the last 400 years.