where we at with the microwaves

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Microwaves are the niggers of appliances.
They really are. There's no need for any of the buttons other than the numbers to set the time. "Want to reheat a casserole? Press this button and wait nine minutes." Nigger, the only reason I bought you was to reheat dinner ASAP, not to subject my food to radiation waves for ten bloody minutes.

Stent

Knee Deep in the Hoopla
What are some of them other small kitchen appliances we got? Blender. Toaster. Toaster cook pretty good.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Toaster cook pretty good.
I put the bread in for a lil bit lil bit, then I take it out, put cheese on them lil mugs, turn the toaster on its side then put the toast with cheese back in so the cheese gets grilled.

It fucks the toaster after a while, so I just buy the $10 ones and continually throw them out. It's easier than grilling them in the oven and then having to clean the crumbs and cheese out of there.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I put the bread in for a lil bit lil bit, then I take it out, put cheese on them lil mugs, turn the toaster on its side then put the toast with cheese back in so the cheese gets grilled.

It fucks the toaster after a while, so I just buy the $10 ones and continually throw them out. It's easier than grilling them in the oven and then having to clean the crumbs and cheese out of there.

MerrillHeader.jpg

They really are. There's no need for any of the buttons other than the numbers to set the time. "Want to reheat a casserole? Press this button and wait nine minutes." Nigger, the only reason I bought you was to reheat dinner ASAP, not to subject my food to radiation waves for ten bloody minutes.
Modern microwaves really grind my gears because of this. You put your food in and start to press the numbers for the amount of time but it launches into Turbo Defrost because you started the sequence with "3" and if you actually want to cook something for 3 minutes you need to press some other buttons to enter Time Mode or some shit.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]UiS27feX8o0[/MEDIA]

Ignore the annoying fag voice, focus on the information.
I thought it was fascinating. We're getting worse at making stuff.

Love the microwave talk to be completely honest witcha
I always say I would be happy with a 2006 tech-ceiling after the reset.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words

Ignore the annoying fag voice, focus on the information.
I thought it was fascinating. We're getting worse at making stuff.

Love the microwave talk to be completely honest witcha

This guy has a lot of interesting videos, but I want to make him gargle glass so he can talk like a man and not some whimsical fruit.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
This guy has a lot of interesting videos, but I want to make him gargle glass so he can talk like a man and not some whimsical fruit.
I watch his videos all the time. Seems like he's been transitioning over the past year. Really weird.