• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Where we at with The Matrix 4?

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I have a feeling it will be horrible. Morpheus isn't even in it. I'm sure it will be woke somehow.

Also what are the odds of both the Wachowski Bros going all in with being trans? One i could understand, but two in the same family? Lotta problems in that family to be honest witcha.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
It's going to suck like the others. Anyway I really hate that fags like pat pretend that the wachowski troons invented the idea of the red pill when the concept was in Total Recall and who knows how many other sci-fi stories before.

imgl

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
The first one was the only decent one, and even in hindsight it’s pretty corny. The Wachowski hacks just going back to the well to capitalize on millennial nostalgia like everything else these days.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Apart from the first one, have these two aberrations of nature ever made a film that was total shite?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
It's going to suck like the others. Anyway I really hate that fags like pat pretend that the wachowski troons invented the idea of the red pill when the concept was in Total Recall and who knows how many other sci-fi stories before.

imgl

His forced attempts at sounding like an intellectual make me cringe so fucking bad. Who the fuck would describe the Matrix as "an allegory for disadvantaged minority groups"?

Also, it wasn't created by a pair of trans sisters, you fucking lunatic. Pretty sure in the final credits of the Matrix it says 'Directed by the Wachowski Brothers'.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I tried watching The Matrix not too long ago... That movie has aged so fucking badly.

I expected that with some of the 90's films, but this might just be one of the worst. The self-flagellating ego that film permeates is cringe. Not to mention its dime store philosophy passing as deep thinking, the wire-fu that even with accepting what was possible at the time is still hard to stomach, and the very thin story that only works if you try to imagine the movie being deeper than it truly ever was.

When science fiction like "This Island Earth" aged better, you know you really created something vapid.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Oh and Matrix 4 is the most retarded thing in the world. They already made 2 more movies in that franchise than they should have. Why go back to it? I remember the 2nd movie was so terrible I didn't even want to see the 3rd one, which was apparently even worse.

There's no way it won't be a steaming pile of shit.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Apart from the first one, have these two aberrations of nature ever made a film that was total shite?
When I was a stupid college kid, a film professor of mine had us watch this little indy movie called "Bound." It's about a lesbian convict who gets out of prison, meets a mob wife, and then they set up an elaborate ruse to steal money from the mob. Of course, things go wrong and hilarity ensues.

There's certainly a "girl power" element to the film, but I was awashed in college at the time and didn't really pay attention or care about it.

So like 4 years ago, I decide to show the film to my friends who had never seen it.

I was horrified.

Not only does the film not hold up well at all, but there's a close up of Joe Pantoliano's face telling the ex-convict dyke that she's a worthless dyke. Knowing 4 years ago how the Wachowskis turned out, it's almost like they put that in there to MKULTRA people or something.

Also, they apparently stole the plot of The Matrix from a black woman.

This helps explain why first The Matrix was good, and the latter two were awful.