• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the man catching fire after being tased

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout
He doused himself in hand sanitizer. He catches fire about a minute into the video

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
3 grown ass men can't handle him reasonably? Idk man can happen to me anytime if i am not careful is all i can think of
Dude was 6'5" and on drugs. Ever played football, rugby, or wrestling? Trying to tackle someone and control someone is exhausting already. And this guy deliberately covered himself in hand sanitizer to make himself so slippery that they could not grab onto him and hold him down. Which worked......but then turned him into the human torch when they tasered him.

In the military when they train SEALs or Marines to capture enemies or high value targets alive they say to literally swarm the guy in groups of four or five. Just dog pile the guy until he can barely breathe and cuff him. And these enemies are usually 100lbs diaperhead savages. Not a giant white American monster covered in grease.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
brady-very.gif

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
It was a chemical fire because of the sanitizer that insane dude smeared himself with. If one of the officers touched him, they risked catching fire themselves. Not sure what you want them to do

That said, why taser the dude at all? Cops really are pussys now
just contain/distract him until more cops get there, or don't let pussies be cops.