• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with THE Licorice Pizza?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
embed-6151e4f5336bb.jpg

Watched this today. Really liked the film, looked amazing, great score, the broad from HAIM is a natural and Phillip Seymour Hoffman's kid is a legit actor, unlike the fanook Gandolfini. It was like a much better Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. The entire story centers around a 25-28 year old girl flirting with the idea of being in a relationship with a 15 year old boy. HAHAHA HOLY FUCK!

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
it’s my choice for Best Picture. It’s immaculate. It won’t win because they made fun of ching-chongs but in my opinion it deserves it. I watched all of the nominees and for me, Licorice Pizza and Coda were the clear two top.

Mr. Faggotry

Forum Clout
Im starting to notice an influx of new movies coming out for the first time since covid, and the cool thing about them is that you know everyone involved was fine with filming during a heckin pandemic so they’re all cool to some degree.
Yeah all of the previews before the movie actually looked like passable movies, besides the midget from Game of Thrones sword fighting movie. Sitting through the previews reminded me of a better time.

Mr. Faggotry

Forum Clout
Does it allow me to escape from the modern world for a couple hours? Is it dripping with smug political/racial innuendo? If the answer to both those questions are no, I will gladly check it out next weekend
It's a movie based around a possible pedophile relationship and has multiple kike and chink jokes. The only real shoehorning may have been the councilman's secret gay relationship but it's basically a five minute side story and adds nothing to the movie.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Im starting to notice an influx of new movies coming out for the first time since covid, and the cool thing about them is that you know everyone involved was fine with filming during a heckin pandemic so they’re all cool to some degree.
Noticed this myself, @Sgt. Barnes . it’s almost like these faggots went about their lives while telling everyone else to “shut it down.”

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Didn't like it. Everything about it felt so unnatural and the people undervibes creeped me the fuck out. Sean Penn and Bradley Cooper were the only parts I enjoyed.