• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Where we at with The Fat Chick Thrilla, Child Killa, Sound Bar Spilla Kuhn?

I remember seeing the story on the news and thinking it was sad.

But then I logged on to the old subreddit and saw that not only was he one of us, but he also helped get the ball rolling on Joe Cumia’s People’s Court appearance…

Fucking hilarious. I still think about it from time to time and laugh. And there is absolutely nobody I can begin to explain it to.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
7.gif

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I remember seeing the story on the news and thinking it was sad.

But then I logged on to the old subreddit and saw that not only was he one of us, but he also helped get the ball rolling on Joe Cumia’s People’s Court appearance…

Fucking hilarious. I still think about it from time to time and laugh. And there is absolutely nobody I can begin to explain it to.
Same thing happened to me. It happened very close to my place and I remember my sister texting me about it and then seeing it on the sub when I logged in. Surreal.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Same thing happened to me. It happened very close to my place and I remember my sister texting me about it and then seeing it on the sub when I logged in. Surreal.
The sub and this place has delivered so many happenings for me as it must have for most of us, but kuhn was basically your neighbor. Crazy shit. All the connections and intervowenness...

Only story that's crazier to me is that Carol got fellated by an unnamed US congressman and showed him some of the Joeposting in regards to Big Apple Ranch, which the politician has frequented before (but didn't remember/ever heard of Joe)

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
The sub and this place has delivered so many happenings for me as it must have for most of us, but kuhn was basically your neighbor. Crazy shit. All the connections and intervowenness...

Only story that's crazier to me is that Carol got fellated by an unnamed US congressman and showed him some of the Joeposting in regards to Big Apple Ranch, which the politician has frequented before (but didn't remember/ever heard of Joe)

Wait a fucking minute... Our Carol here? How did I never hear this story?

If I lingered any longer I'd be FAWKIN loitering. Sniff

G

I used to post at bodybuilding.com misc's section, and interacted with and trolled/upset Elliot Rodger days before he went ape shit and killed those people. Made fun of his dick size, nose job, being half asian, a virgin etc and he would leave me neg reps
elliot-rodger-and-the-toxic-weight-of-virginity-1413245331036.jpeg

after the incident there were pics of him quoting and interacting with my posts all over Newsweek, VICE, etc. Was literally shaking.

G

I used to post at bodybuilding.com misc's section, and interacted with and trolled/upset Elliot Rodger days before he went ape shit and killed those people. Made fun of his dick size, nose job, being half asian, a virgin etc and he would leave me neg reps
elliot-rodger-and-the-toxic-weight-of-virginity-1413245331036.jpeg

after the incident there were pics of him quoting and interacting with my posts all over Newsweek, VICE, etc. Was literally shaking.
Fuking lol. I used to post on bodybuilding.com too.

G

Been a while since we've revisited one of our own.

Anytime I think back to when that story broke on the old sub, I remember the headline, and feeling saddened for that poor kid and his death at the hands of his dumb motherfucker of a Dad.

Then you crazy bastards got me laughing for hours with all the posts, which if I remember, crescendoed with someone writing a eulogy for little Quadan, that was just posting verbatim Vizio's own PR-speak for that very model sound bar, and one of us commenting "Sound that flings you."

I was at an after-party drinking when I saw that and had to run out of the room, laughing like a bloody idiot the whole way.

Any memories you'd like to share? Updates? Kratom-infused inside jokes?

(Not surprisingly, this is the one thing from the sub that my gal shames me for laughing about.)
What a put upon Polish lass. Gosia, call me! 1-800-I’m-Actually-Gay

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Another MISC veteran. No idea why they took that shit down. Everyone is trying to be Reddit when there is actual demand for small, tight knit, like minded, online communities. Would have paid a monthly fee for the Misc, or even this place for the entertainment factor.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I'm still shocked and dissapointed none of you found a way to slip a bunch of "free chris kuhn" signs into a blm protest last summer.

Could've just handed them out and said he was a political prisoner they'd of been spraypainting his name on shit all night, not like they look anything up.
This is a really hilarious idea. I have no clue how no brothermen thought of this. Surprisingly however, many of us do have remnants of a conscious. I’m Qadans mom has a few things to say about BLM if I had to guess.

WhereWeAt

Wait, what the fuck?