• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the “Downfall”?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I’ll watch this over the weekend and get back to you.

I use hot water for towels and bedding.
Yeah let me know what you think. I watched it and it seemed ok to me. But I've never seen the movie so I don't know, he might be a faggot.

I do the same with my hot water. I feel it makes them more clean. I also recently started using dryer sheets with my towels. I used to not do it because I thought it left a strange coating on the towel preventing absorption but it turned out being I was using a shitty towel rack.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Yeah let me know what you think. I watched it and it seemed ok to me. But I've never seen the movie so I don't know, he might be a faggot.

I do the same with my hot water. I feel it makes them more clean. I also recently started using dryer sheets with my towels. I used to not do it because I thought it left a strange coating on the towel preventing absorption but it turned out being I was using a shitty towel rack.
Will do brothaman.

I find that dryer sheets are pretty good. Other shit though, like any sort of softener or those weird pellets that supposedly make your clothes smell better, fuck with my skin, so I stay away from that. There’s a reason I don’t have pockmarks and look like an old leather bag :image_9247::image_9249:

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Only watched it once but remember thinking it was pretty good. It's an interesting view into how far Hitler had fallen by the time the Russians were raging their way through Germany. He went from dominating Europe to being huddled in a bunker.

G

Imagine if America was really what it said it was...helped Hitler capture and destroy Stalin, then, with communism extinct, basically out compete Hitler in the free market and the Nazi scientists just offer their services to us for the better pay. But no, this world is just psyops and BS and lies.