Where we at with the Doug?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Same here, Chico. Love it and hell I’ll
watch it every couple of years, just recently when I got a month trial of paramount plus.

Roger is a real ass dude as was Beebee’s dad.

One thing that I always noticed was Patty’s dad was pretty ripped for a cripple.
I have done the same. I watched the whole series a few ago while reading this blog.

I have never laughed so hard at someone's analysis of a show and how he nails everything. That link starts with the newest episodes, so I suggest clicking to his first entry talking about the first episodes.

I guarantee you will laugh.

Nickelodeon Doug was one of my favorite shows when I was little. I found some episodes on youtube a year or two ago and it holds up. If I had kids I'd have them watch it over whatever crap they have today. Although I might skip through the Mr. Dink scenes as he clearly wants to fuck Doug. Disney Doug made me sad. It felt like a lousy step parent trying and failing to replace what I had lost.

SensibleKeks

It’s my ten-year reunion, and I didn’t go. I was in New York working like crazy as a freelancer and just trying to make it there. And I got a phone call in New York and it’s Patti. The real Patti. And my heart’s beating fast. She’s like, ‘I was at the reunion! You weren’t!’ and I was like, ‘Yeah…sorry…I had to work.’ And she goes, ‘I found out you live in New York. Guess what—I do, too!’ And she told me where she lives. We lived across Central Park from each other. And she says, ‘Why don’t you come over for dinner?’

So now we’re in a Doug show. I’m like, what do I wear? What will she look like!? All that’s happening as I’m walking across Central Park to her apartment, just wondering and just hoping, all those things. I was, at the time, very available.

I get to the door, and you get buzzed up in New York, and so I walk up to the apartment and I hear the lock turn—it’s getting ready to happen—and she opens the door, and she’s
perfect. Just perfect. She just looks spectacular and she’s so happy, and her arms fly up and we hug, and I’m just like [frightened guttural gasping noises]. She backs up and she goes ‘Look, Jimmy! Boobs! I got my boobs!’ [Laughs.] It sounds like I’m making this up, right? And I’m like, ‘Yeah… yeah, uh huh!’ ‘Yeah, they always used to call me Flatty Patti, but look!’ And she was just funny and fun and innocent, but it’s like Doug and Patti together again, ten years later, right?

So this is all wonderful, right? And then she wheels and goes, ‘Oh, Jimmy, I want you to meet my husband.’

And I don’t even remember the rest of the evening.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
3538-FF6-D-A0-F7-4089-9-EC0-9-BC99-E375-B93.jpg

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I have done the same. I watched the whole series a few ago while reading this blog.

I have never laughed so hard at someone's analysis of a show and how he nails everything. That link starts with the newest episodes, so I suggest clicking to his first entry talking about the first episodes.

I guarantee you will laugh.
The intersections on these forums are scary to me. I loved that blog.