where we at with the disappearance of That Nigga Dre?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I have nothing but good thing to say about him

He's literally a nigger faggot, he admitted to fucking girly men's asses

I am putting him in a self defence situation here I just wish he would come in here and "put a cap in yo ass yo", as his people would say

Snake

Where you at with boy pussies
1632935841226.png

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
One of my absolute favorite posters to be honest witcha. Not just because he was the leader of Team Opie (we still without a head too sniff) but genuinely a funny dude. He seemed to really take offense that I said Biden was an actor in a mask (honestly who cares?). He was a psycho but I miss him especially the recaps of Opie’s podcast he would do. That’s an important work of autism that needs to be done, I’m hoping some other brotherman will carry the torch.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
I put his nigger-ass and a couple other fag-wads on "Ignore" once we got the functionality it the new forum. That's where I'm at with him.
Nobody on this forum has had the faggot emotional outburst response to 'offensive' posts that he has. He repeatedly downdooted casual nigger hate comments and passive aggressively did "haha holy shit" ribs on ambiguous nigger related posts. Nobody else is that ill at ease, queer, or chronically on the verge of being hurt

Dude is a faggot chapo. I don't even care if you're black, but it doesn't help your case