how gay is this

• Gay

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Really gay

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
After a 2 month absence due to Crohn's, redbar is back with gay cryptic messages

1:
FullSizeRender-copy.jpg

Only a bbg queer would spend any sort of time trying to decipher this cryptic faggotry

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
can you ask on BBC if those are the tips he got from UberEats? his enemy Jesse PS from Podawful been doing Ubereats after Youtube took down his channel

its just too perfect of a timing after he got a 2000 BMW or whatever recently

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
can you ask on BBC if those are the tips he got from UberEats? his enemy Jesse PS from Podawful been doing Ubereats after Youtube took down his channel

its just too perfect of a timing after he got a 2000 BMW or whatever recently

I got kicked off that shit a long time ago because I wasn't cool enough for them or something. They're all fags

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
OP doesn’t he owe you money for using your prank call on his show? Given his ethnic identity I assume it’s still forthcoming.

I’ve only watched a few Redbar clips but the one where he makes fun of Matarese fucking up the pizza is genuinely hilarious.

G

I've seen this irrelevant faggots name posted on every iteration of the sub and I still have no clue who he is. Can we stop talking about him pls?

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
OP doesn’t he owe you money for using your prank call on his show? Given his ethnic identity I assume it’s still forthcoming.

I’ve only watched a few Redbar clips but the one where he makes fun of Matarese fucking up the pizza is genuinely hilarious.
I laughed at a lot of shit from the old forum, but I think when @Coonskin made that call and said "you had sex with Sue Lightning... A boy." shattered my ribs more than anything.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
If any of his faggot fans solve this, you are all faggots. You can all LARP as codebreakers in Reddit together. He’s a faggot who does a decent bit. That’s his extent.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
I laughed at a lot of shit from the old forum, but I think when @Coonskin made that call and said "you had sex with Sue Lightning... A boy." shattered my ribs more than anything.
The Nana call was a classic bit but I think it was OP’s call to Geno whoever and that other faggot that Redbar used on his show. You’re literally jewish. I could be wrong though.

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
The Nana call was a classic bit but I think it was OP’s call to Geno whoever and that other faggot that Redbar used on his show. You’re literally jewish. I could be wrong though.
That was great too. I think Berg had a blood vessel burst in his roided-down nutsack after he said that. Arguing about which one is better tho is like arguing if blue or red is a better color.