Where we at with The Creation?

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Huge fan of the strokes myself.
I have a story about the strokes. I saw them two months after their debut record was released. It was underwhelming. But later that evening, they showed up to a party I was at, acting like a bunch of indie rock faggots. Now, months prior, before their debut, there was a small article written about them in Magnet magazine that went into specifics about their European tour, and how they were a bunch of tough New York kids who could barely make it to or from the show without getting into several fist fights. So, at the aforementioned party, one thing led to another and every member of the band got their ass kicked by one dude. It was hilarious. This fucking hayseed beat the tar out off those NYC prep-school kids and no one stopped him. Unfortunately, the guy who delivered the beating will only be remembered as a really drunk dude in the David Cross tour video that came out a few years later. But I was there, I saw what that man did.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
One of my favorite records. 1966-68 had so many good albums. The topic is now, “a taste, just a taste”.

My record collection is filed in chronological order, 66-71 are in constant heavy rotation. Everything I love about music was kick started in that era, with the exception of pre-war country and blues, but that's another story.
Also, that Pretty Things record is a goddamn masterpiece.

Huge fan of the strokes myself.
Patrice-ONeal.jpg