Where we at with the Bald and Bankrupt YouTube channel?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Guy makes entertaining videos meandering about the Former Soviet Union.

Also used to be a prolific RooshV poster and sex tourist lol which a page on reddit is now devoted to, but no one cares.
I enjoy his content. What's rooshv?
I couldn't care less about his sex life. Don't those reddit queefs love sex workers? They should be proud of him

G

He's a glowie...foreign intel.

Watch some Pedo shit come out of the woodwork when the time is necessary.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I watched a few of his eastern europe videos. very interesting especially since he seems to speak a lot of languages which allows him to move around with some ease. Apparently he's some kind of jew sex tourist but for as little of his shit that i've seen, who cares

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I don't think you can act dour and be successful as a Youtuber
There's a difference between being upbeat and being a phoney. I know the latter is the norm on the Internet these days, but some dumb kid with a reaction channel isn't quite on the same level of possible skeeviness as a 40-something man lording it up in third world shitholes.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
rooshV was some cringey Middle Eastern pick up artist...part of the manosphere/MGTOW crap
The relevance here is that his forums had a lot of posters that tapped out living in the west and moved to E Europe, SE Asia, Latin America etc in hunt for women

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Puts out entertaining content. Its amazing how he can go anywhere, find something or somebody interesting. The amount of times random people have just invited him into their homes just blows my mind. His videos around the Chernobyl area are great.

G

Puts out entertaining content. Its amazing how he can go anywhere, find something or somebody interesting. The amount of times random people have just invited him into their homes just blows my mind. His videos around the Chernobyl area are great.
you think it's not all vetted prior? he's a KGB asset