• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the A List?

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
<---- link

Doctor Phil. Tells racist and homophobic jokes to his staff. Real ass dude

Rogan, Joe
. Asshole. Needs repeated beatings before he's fit to rejoin the human race. "Only known to sleep with men. Frequently the men are transvestites. Destroyed strictly platonic relationship with Kelly Preston by constantly badgering John Travolta to get him a movie part. When he stopped being invited to Preston and Travolta's home, he spread rumors (false) that Travolta had come on to him and that he'd turned Travolta down."

Quinn, Colin. Racist.

Rhymes, Busta. Living out The Crying Game. Ribs

Triple H.
(He's a wrassler). Bisexual. "Buggering all the McMahons." Ribs

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Adams, Joey Lauren. Self-admitted bisexual

Yawn...This list really shows its age and how things have gotten so much more degenerate over time. No one gets excited about a woman saying she might be into girls anymore.

"I'm like totally kinda sorta a lesbian sometimes."

"That's great, sweetie, but how about you turn my dick inside out and fuck it?"

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Adams, Joey Lauren. Self-admitted bisexual

5333DE9.gif

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Where did you find this site? Why didn't this guy update a thing post 2005?

Last edited:

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Aguilera, Christina. Hygiencially challenged; I've received two different e-mails from staff at two different hotels both saying that she never used the showers, soap, or shampoo in her room.
hey retard, she probably brings her own soap and doesnt want to use shitty hotel soap

Also “Friend of Dorothy” is one i gotta start using

edit:

Amos, Tori. Rape victim

ribs

Last edited:

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
noticed the desi arnez and lucille ball entries are pretty light on the criticism

for a smear list that includes “rape victim” in its cache of critiques it just makes me think this guy/girl def liked “i love lucy”, or really hated tori amos