• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the A.J. Soprano?

G

If you hate AJ...you or someone you know acted like him. Period.

Proper sentiment is to feel sorry for him.

G

He’s the exact type of son Tony was always destined to have, with Meadow being what he really wanted out of AJ
I always took it like he wanted a kid like Pat or Carlo's sons - not-too-bright but masculine bullies who weren't afraid to pour acid on a classmate and whose aim in life was to bang strippers and make cash. He looked at them in the Bing wistfully like "why can't my depressed faggot kid be more like them?"

Snake

I always took it like he wanted a kid like Pat or Carlo's sons - not-too-bright but masculine bullies who weren't afraid to pour acid on a classmate and whose aim in life was to bang strippers and make cash. He looked at them in the Bing wistfully like "why can't my depressed faggot kid be more like them?"
It's Carmela's side of the family. They're small people. Her father, you could knock him over with a fuckin feather.

Last edited: