• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with tha Irish, Italians and Polacks ruining America way before anyone else?

G

What's up with dat?

[URL unfurl="true"]http://www.amerika.org/politics/how-irish-immigration-destroyed-america/[/URL]
Glowy discord sowing...

Irish Americans rep all spectrum of politics...but for most part are even more conservative than Irish in Ireland.

Inter European beef/flexing is so counter-productive. Maybe in the 1800s when we had the luxury to, but not now with da white replacement

Forum Clout
Glowy discord sowing...

Irish Americans rep all spectrum of politics...but for most part are even more conservative than Irish in Ireland.

Inter European beef/flexing is so counter-productive. Maybe in the 1800s when we had the luxury to, but not now with da white replacement

I disagree. Ultimately all multiculturalism is harmful. Sure, I have more in common with an Irish potato nigger than a Chinaman, but that doesn't change the principle that either the interests of my group or of the Irish will have to take priority when we are forced together. When our needs converge, that's at best still not an improvement to my culture.

I also think you need to distinguish between segregation and hate. I'd rather have niggers minding their own business in Africa (or Cuntfucker shitting on Bombay streets) than an Irish parade outside my house.

help_wanted_no_irish_need_apply-1.jpg

Last edited:
G

I disagree. Ultimately all multiculturalism is harmful. Sure, I have more in common with an Irish potato nigger than a Chinaman, but that doesn't change the principle that either the interests of my group or of the Irish will have to take priority. When our needs converge, that's at best still not an improvement to my culture.

I also think you need to distinguish between segregation and hate. I'd rather have niggers minding their own business in Africa than an Irish parade outside my house.

Irish Americans are no way Irish first...they're America first.

It's not like Quebeckers for instance...that I agree with you (and Gavin McGinnes)

Forum Clout
Irish Americans are no way Irish first...they're America first.

It's not like Quebeckers for instance...that I agree with you (and Gavin McGinnes)

Quebec/Anglo Canada is interesting. I don't know much about it, but isn't there a secession movement there?

G

Quebec/Anglo Canada is interesting. I don't know much about it, but isn't there a secession movement there?
1995 it came to a head, but the numbers were slightly in favor of staying. Quebec gets more "gibs" than any other province, and will stick around, but their heart is not here (the francophones). This pandemic they were in tune with EU in Montreal more than with rest of Canada.

Forum Clout
1995 it came to a head, but the numbers were slightly in favor of staying. Quebec gets more "gibs" than any other province, and will stick around, but their heart is not here (the francophones). This pandemic they were in tune with EU in Montreal more than with rest of Canada.

It would be better for both the French and the Anglos if they separated.

Forum Clout
I think y'all should also read this. I don't go in for the Jew bashing (besides for comedy) because it's just an externalization of our own problems. It's more neat and comfortable to have a clear enemy after all. Take white people for BLM for example, and just kind of reverse the shtick.

Last edited:

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
There’s been a lot of Polish immigrants in Scotland and they’ve been hard working decent folk. Potato and spaghetti niggers on the other hand..

Snake

Forum Clout
i love irish people. i think i have those irish drinking genes.
I hate them. At least the NE version. I hate I share blood with them. They're all drunkards and dedicate their lives to the faggot Mummer's Parade. Many of my old neighbors had their kids drinking hard liquor at like 10 years old.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I hate them. At least the NE version. I hate I share blood with them. They're all drunkards and dedicate their lives to the faggot Mummer's Parade. Many of my old neighbors had their kids drinking hard liquor at like 10 years old.
yeah that's how i grew up. there is nothing better than an nyc irish bar i will flirt and makeout with anyone with an accent. which usually means the bartender.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
They got with the program pretty quickly and started hating the blacks, playing baseball, and adopting all of our ways.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Not many Irish here, and the ones you do bump into are pikeys who are nigger tier subhumans. Saying that, when i worked/lived in Newcastle i met a few lads from NI who were a good laugh and i got on with. Irish people from the ROI tend to be either pozzed or English hating bitter faggots.

Poles here are 50/50, they are either absolute retards who drink vodka all day and for some reason beat each other to death in their apartments a lot, or they are good guys. In all fairness though, Poland doesn't send their best.

Italians have always been good people in my experiences, i haven't met many but the ones i have met have been nice. My flight got delayed for 6 hours before, and some Italian bloke from Florence was on the same flight, he was my drinking buddy in the airport whilst we waited.

Weirdly enough, it's Romanians i get along with really well when i meet them. I'm not referring to gypsies, but actual Romanians. They have always been super friendly to me.