• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Robert Greene?

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
The 48 Laws of Power?

The Art of Seduction?

The Laws of Human Nature?

The Art of Mastery?

The 33 Strategies of War (i feel like some of those were deployed against Patrick, if SpaceEdge could confirm)?

and his other works?

G

He writes overrated literature that is consumed and utilized by Patrick Tomlinsonesque people and r/theredpill autists. I strongly suspect that some of Patrick's psychotic behavior (i.e. never admitting he's wrong even when there's proof that he is, to the point where he looks comically ridiculous) is stuff that he picked up from Greene novels. I read 48 Laws of Power and there are some good pointers in there, but it's mostly shit that if applied in real life, will cause everyone to see you as a sociopath.

G

He writes overrated literature that is consumed and utilized by Patrick Tomlinsonesque people and r/theredpill autists. I strongly suspect that some of Patrick's psychotic behavior (i.e. never admitting he's wrong even when there's proof that he is, to the point where he looks comically ridiculous) is stuff that he picked up from Greene novels. I read 48 Laws of Power and there are some good pointers in there, but it's mostly shit that if applied in real life, will cause everyone to see you as a sociopath.
He's a beta cuck who writes books about seduction and power. I'd rather read a book about those topics written by an illiterate chad than a soft intellectual kike.