Where we at with Oasis?

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
I don’t get pretentious from Oasis, the Verve are great too. I actually saw Richard Ashcroft and Liam together a few years back.

What’s with these fags that throw shit at the stage ? People that do that should be put to sleep, fucking savages.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
I don’t get pretentious from Oasis, the Verve are great too. I actually saw Richard Ashcroft and Liam together a few years back.

What’s with these fags that throw shit at the stage ? People that do that should be put to sleep, fucking savages.
When I heard Liam was doing his first solo album I was hoping he'd bunk up with someone like Aschroft to help him write...turns out this was probably better. I bet seeing them was dope though. They sing eachothers shit? There's a bit of Liam screaming at the end of the studio version of "Come On" but fuck me if him singing that whole song wouldnt be amazing

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
When I heard Liam was doing his first solo album I was hoping he'd bunk up with someone like Aschroft to help him write...turns out this was probably better. I bet seeing them was dope though. They sing eachothers shit? There's a bit of Liam screaming at the end of the studio version of "Come On" but fuck me if him singing that whole song wouldnt be amazing
Nah RA opened the gig just him and a guitar, I missed half his set but what I saw was fantastic. LG blew the roof off with the whole band on fire. Funny thing is he didn’t do Wonderwall :/