Where we at with Oasis?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Pretty FAWKIN sad how they're on the outs.

It's always a shame when brothers can't be there for each other.

1eca4050a790c782ddf7bc743c3d09a5.jpg

c51745335d7d757e580550a1d38b1268.jpeg

Last edited:

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Never liked the band. In terms of that era, more of a Blur/Suede/Pulp guy. Still, I like the guys, seem to be real working class with a distain for all this current nonsense. In the end, if you're not fluent in The Kinks, I guess you're not British. This comes from a guy who grew up in ******.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Liam Gallagher is probably one of the last real rock stars to exist. He really doesn’t give a fuck. I’m pretty sure he’s been outspoken on all this mask shit and didn’t he do a show on a boat down a river or some shit like a year ago? With no one wearing a mask. No matter what you think he’s a real ass dude.

Edit: Wanted to add don’t know their catalogue too well. From what I heard I liked and Beady Eyes is solid. Noel Gallagher’s high flying faggots or whatever it’s called is completely fucking garbage.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Never liked the band. In terms of that era, more of a Blur/Suede/Pulp guy. Still, I like the guys, seem to be real working class with a distain for all this current nonsense. In the end, if you're not fluent in The Kinks, I guess you're not British. This comes from a guy who grew up in ******.
Suede are great. As are Kinks. Oasis should be judged on their B-sides: Masterplan, Underneath The Sky, Listen Up

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
Love them got into them via Liam’s interview with Jew Stern. Liked his solo tunes then went back and discovered Oasis.
Liam is indeed a real ass dude.

Noel is a pretentious fag but he wrote some killer shit back in the day.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Love them got into them via Liam’s interview with Jew Stern. Liked his solo tunes then went back and discovered Oasis.
Liam is indeed a real ass dude.

Noel is a pretentious fag but he wrote some killer shit back in the day.
That's awesome. They are both hilarious, if you haven't seen their behind the music you should check it out. I could listen to interviews with those dudes all day.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Compared to Oasis, no. Urban Hymns and Alone With Everybody are great albums that got overshadowed by the super gay brothers.

I SAID MAYBAAAAAAY
I'M GONNA STICK MY DICK IN GRAVAAAAAAAY
AND AFTER AAAAAAAAALL
I'M AN ASSHOOOOOOLE

Oasis are whatever the opposite of pretentious are. Hoodlums singing gibberish. Ashcroft be all like "I sampled Aphrodites Childs 'The Four Horseman' look how deep I go and wordy I am" n shit