• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with NOFX?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I'm all in with the practical effects to be perfectly honest. Even 'rustic' films with no color correction at all. Star Wars never would have taken off if Lucas had the CGI he wanted.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I liked most of the punk bands that came out around that time, but I always thought NOFX sucked. Even Punk in Drublic which is an acclaimed album I think is pretty shit. So many other punk bands that were much better than them from that era. Fat Mike is also a huge douchebag and they were another one of those cringy bands where part of their whole image was "hee hee we hate conservatives, aren't we so punk!".

Nothing more punk then telling an arena of people to go vote for Hillary Clinton.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
All that So-Cal skate/pop punk shit is for teenagers and retards who still have chains on their wallets and one-inch buttons on their backpacks well past 30. Once in a great while I may put on some old Descendents or Circle Jerks records, but for the most part that shit is best left in the past. Just listen to Husker Du and shut the fuck up.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
They suck. Idiot Son of an Asshole is cringy as fuck too and was far too edgy for me.