• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with No Time To Die?

Of all the film franchises Bond is the dullest ( not seen the marvel ones other than catching one of the iron men films)

I'll watch it when it's on tv or Netflix I guess.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
but I am afraid that there is going to be political correct bs thrown into it like agent 008 who is a transgender black bisexual.

Literally the case if you've seen the movie.

As for whether it's worth seeing - I would say yes if you see it on the big screen and don't have huge expectations for it. There's some great moments but overall it's nothing particularly amazing and Daniel Craig's performance is weird in this one. He plays him as an everyman and it ends up feeling more like a generic action movie than a Bond film.

I'd say it's about 6-7/10 as far as Bond movies go.

Nigger.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
why do you even ask its on torrents now watch it for free all you lose is a couple of hours

Stent

The Black Scorpion
It's been completely forgotten about by the press because it's obviously not woke enough to get plaudits but it's not enough of a Bond movie to get attacked by the same press.

G

Austin Powers ruined the Bond franchise. The little bit of humour in Bond had to go and they basically became Bourne with a bigger budget.

G

It's not the worst Bond movie, but it ain't close to the top 10.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I just watch like half of it man do the Mr Robot guy look shitty in this. Also the ape negress isn't that bad and q is a fucking faggot

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
The Bond format reminds me so much of 1980s episodic action TV, like Macgyver or the A Team.

Basically, there's an opening teaser with some set piece action scene. Then there's corny wink-at-the-audience dialogue and exposition. A useless side-chick makes an appearance. Then there's the bit with all the gadgets. Then there's an action scene where the villain gains the upper hand. The useless side-chick has some insight, setting up the big finale.

Final scene is corny dialogue that's one second away from just ending on a freeze frame.

JAHxOM3.gif

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
I think they fucked it, Craigs era could have reinvented Bond as more serious and gritty but I think it went tits up with Skyfall when got turned into a geeky shitpipe stabber