Where we at with motorcycles

i-dont-need-to-wear-any-protective-gear-like-a-44518962.png

i-dont-need-to-wear-any-protective-gear-like-a-44518962.png

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I had a Honda CBR 600 for about 4 months before I crashed it in a tunnel. I wasn't going fast, but hit a patch of sand from a salt/sand truck and the bike slid from under me and then just flipped down the rest of the road. Thankfully it was like 2 am on Monday and nobody was there to run me over. I slid on my ass for a good distance but wore leather under denim because it was early December, before first snowfall, and cold out. My helmet had a massive scuff over the side including the visor from me being gently stopped by the tunnel wall.

I remember someone slowing down to ask me if I was okay. The way he asked still makes me laugh "woah! You awlright dood? I think ya fuckin bike is totalled." with his gross Boston accent and didn't even get out of his car.

I went over 140 with it one night just to see how quick it can go. I feel like it could have gone another 10-15 mph easy but I got scared going over the Tobin Bridge.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
They look cool as fuck, but
you lost me at the "but" tinkerbell

.......the fuck is wrong with people

I know people hate avocado toast, fat girls with pink hair, and the libs, however when did everyone hate cool shit like motorcycles

Conversly though, i've been proven wong abou this forum----we do have chicks who post here

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
you lost me at the "but" tinkerbell

.......the fuck is wrong with people

I know people hate avocado toast, fat girls with pink hair, and the libs, however when did everyone hate cool shit like motorcycles

Conversly though, i've been proven wong abou this forum----we do have chicks who post here
"Chicks"