Where we at with making sure you're in the right lane at every red light so that people behind you can't turn?

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
EAD4F1CB-55A2-47EE-A71C-1B0129E84847.jpeg

me in the car behind you.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Thats just mean
Well hey, maybe I have no idea I'm doing it? Maybe I have no idea that there are other humans around at all? Perhaps I've never even considered how the road signs/lane paint/gravel even got here in the first place?

Ladies and gentleman of the jury, your traffic lights frighten and confuse me. Sometimes the honking horns of your traffic make me want to get out of my Cutlass Supreme and run off into the hills or whatever.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Well hey, maybe I have no idea I'm doing it? Maybe I have no idea that there are other humans around at all? Perhaps I've never even considered how the road signs/lane paint/gravel even got here in the first place?

Ladies and gentleman of the jury, your traffic lights frighten and confuse me. Sometimes the honking horns of your traffic make me want to get out of my Cutlass Supreme and run off into the hills or whatever.
I would contest then, that you must be a complete faggot and should be immediately executed for said faggotry. Not sure either of our arguments would work well, tobehonestwitya.