• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with legal heroin injection sites?

G

DeBlasio wants to add a bunch to Jew York City. I wonder how that will turn out.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://thepostmillennial.com/deblasio-pushing-forward-with-legalized-heroin-injection-sites-for-new-york-city[/URL]

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
There are heroin needles covering sidewalks literally in every major city in California. Not to mention piles of feces and puddles of urine. Used condoms and litter. San Francisco budgets over $55million a year for street cleaners and the ones who clean up feces, all niggers with middle-school level education, are making close to $250K annually last time I looked. $250K before overtime for niggers to clean up shit from heroin addicts and other street people.

G

There are heroin needles covering sidewalks literally in every major city in California. Not to mention piles of feces and puddles of urine. Used condoms and litter. San Francisco budgets over $55million a year for street cleaners and the ones who clean up feces, all niggers with middle-school level education, are making close to $250K annually last time I looked. $250K before overtime for niggers to clean up shit from heroin addicts and other street people.
Went to LA for the first time back in 2018. Parked just off Hollywood Blvd. As soon as I get out of the car I see a giant human shit in the cubby area of a restaurants back door. That city is an absolute shit hole and it blows my mind that anyone living there actually trys to defend it.

G

Yeah I don’t believe that