Where we at with Kevin Smith?

Snake

E17z3I1WEAchWD0.jpg

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
He did a few good comedies in the 90's. Everything after besides Clerks 2 has been dogshit. Yoga Hosers is easily in the top 10 worst movies I've ever seen. Cross this over with the Seth Rogen hate thread because he was the one who got him hooked on weed and made his career really fall off.

He should have just stuck with the "Clerks/Jay And Silent Bob" formula until he ran it totally into the ground. "Jay And Silent Bob Go To Vegas/Japan/Europe/Africa/Rio" and so forth, "Clerks 3, 4, 5" and etc. But he decided he had to try to make "real" movies, something he's woefully incapable of doing. Dante, Randal, Jay and Silent Bob were the only good characters he ever created.

And the weed thing. Grown man who say things like "pot makes me more creative" are full of shit. Everyone I know who smokes weed all day every day is a childish asshole.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
He should have just stuck with the "Clerks/Jay And Silent Bob" formula until he ran it totally into the ground. "Jay And Silent Bob Go To Vegas/Japan/Europe/Africa/Rio" and so forth, "Clerks 3, 4, 5" and etc. But he decided he had to try to make "real" movies, something he's woefully incapable of doing. Dante, Randal, Jay and Silent Bob were the only good characters he ever created.

And the weed thing. Grown man who say things like "pot makes me more creative" are full of shit. Everyone I know who smokes weed all day every day is a childish asshole.
9339691402f54dee63f582cb7a5d351b36afef9e6281c7b61cf2fb153c67a1bc.png

Snake

Pot turns you into a woman.

Pot turns you into a woman.

It also turns you into a retard that marvels over every gay stupid thought and idea like it's pure genius. The fucking guy is moved to literal tears by superhero movie fan service. And his recent movies were incoherent pieces of shit on a scale that made his previous mediocre stoner comedies look like masterpieces in comparison. "Clerks" is infinitely better than "Yoga Hosers" and he didn't even know what he was doing when he made it. The guy is fried out of his mind a half an hour after he wakes up and it dictates everything he thinks and does.