• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with John Travolta's alleged homosexuality?

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I don't know why but hearing about John Travolta cruising for dick in gyms at 3am makes me loff.

I like the guy, great actor. I'm ok with him getting on airplanes and kissing dudes to be honest witcha.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Did anyone watch the OJ show where he played Robert Shapiro? He used some weird accent even though Shapiro doesn't sound anything like that.
I wanted to bring that up. He also was in drag in Hairspray the Musical and really got into the role. He has a thing for doing flamboyant roles.

Meanwhile, I've never been able to buy him in a movie where he's in a relationship or pursuing a woman. Always something flat about it. He never lit up the way he did next to Boom Boom Washington.

Forum Clout
I think one of the last times I listened to Opie & Jimmy they spent an hour talking about some video of John Travolta in a mens locker room hitting on a dude.

Either way, 100% a faggot.

G

Anyone joining his wacky cult church reminds me of the Sideshow Bob stepping on rakes scene.