• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with having heirlooms?

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I have a portrait of my great- great-grandfather which I took from my grandmother's house when she died, but only because of the story, which was that he married a woman with a retarded teenaged daughter, who then "mysteriously" got pregnant herself. This was in like the 1850s or something. So I believe I am descended from a 19th century raped retard.

I have a bunch of middle value baseball cards and a shotgun too which I looted from dead relatives homes.

Last edited:

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I have a portrait of my great- great-grandfather which I took from my grandmother's house when she died, but only because of the story, which was that he married a woman with a retarded daughter who then "mysteriously" got pregnant herself. This was in like the 1850s or something. So I believe I am descended from a 19th century raped retard.

I have a bunch of middle value baseball cards and a shotgun too which I looted from dead relatives homes.
your great great grandfather made love to a retard?